February 16, 2018

Southern Serenade

Here is a close up look at one of the cards we will be making Monday night at the Southern Serenade stamp night.  As I said before this is a direct copy of the card I saw at convention in November. 


I love the way that the flower is stamped directly onto the designer series paper.  I don't often think of stamping on to this paper.


Stamps: Southern Serenade
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry Very Vanilla (inside)
Designer Series Paper: Wood Texture
Ink: memento Black
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Combo Pack Stampin' Blends, 
Old Olive Combo Pack Stampin' Blends, 
Very Vanilla 1/2 lace trim, Copper Trim, 
Linen Thread, Glue Dots

I cannot believe how much of the snow we have lost out of our diriveway  . . . it is hard to believe we were snowed in last Saturday and Sunday!!!  I'll take this over the snow any day!!  I am hoping to get to Washington to pick up my new ring today and then come home and do a little stamping and finish my book.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: