March 1, 2019

Amazing Life 

One of the stamp groups I belong to . . . Creative Corner . . . shared this pop up type of card the other day.  I thought it was so cute I wanted to try it!!  It is really very easy to make!!


This is actually a great philosophy . . . life is short . . . so do the things that bring you pleasure . . . whether it is eating cake, traveling, crafting . . . just do it!!


As you can see . . . the cupcakes pop up and out when you open this card.  They are actually fussy cut from one of the sheets of designer series paper in the How Sweet It Is pack.


Stamps: Amazing Life, Birthday Cheer
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: How Sweet It Is
Ink: Highland Heather
Accessories:  Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, 
Glitter Enamel Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am off to Iowa City in a little bit to get some closet repair items.  Our clothes bar decided it did not want to stay attached to the wall the other day.  Jason is coming to fix it tomorrow and also to hang some other stuff around the house, so I want to be sure I have what he needs when he gets here.  I hope to do a little stamping this afternoon!!
 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: