March 4, 2019

Incredible Like You

Check out the cool birthday card I received from my friend, Dawn!!    She has such a unique way of combining products that I would never ever guess would coordinate!!


I love the colors she combined here, taking her inspiration from the designer series paper.


Stamps: Incredible Like You
Cardstock: Night Of Navy, Call Me  Clover, Pineapple Punch
Designer Series Paper: Happiness Blooms
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies, Petal Burst Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, 2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 
Everyday Label Punch, Night of Navy 1/2" Gingham Ribbon
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a busy on the go type of day.  I have many errands to run in Iowa City, a couple of appointments, and then ending the evening with the Incredible Like You Stamp night.  Busy, busy, busy . . . but then I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: