March 16, 2019

Life is Grand


Life is Grand is one stamp set that I did not order right away.  Why, you might ask?  I am not really sure because the name of the set and the sentiments in it are right up my alley.


I finally broke down and ordered it a couple of weeks ago and when I was searching for a sentiment to put on this card, I decided that this one would be perfect!


Stamps: Life Is Grand
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits, Country Floral Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I was a total basketball junkie yesterday and even though the Hawks did not have the outcome I would have liked, I am going to be a basketball junkie again today.  I love this time in March . . . because the weather is getting better and there are so many basketball tournaments on TV.  I have actually set up a little stamping station in the living room so I can still feel like I am accomplishing something!!

Julie and Jason are coming over later this afternoon to finish hanging some things up for us, so then I can finish organizing jewelry and coffee cups.  Odd combination, I know!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: