March 10, 2019

Country Floral Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

I love when stampers send me pictures of cards they would like to make.  Sandi sent this one and I absolutely love it.  There was a similar card in the Sale-a-Bration brochure that used this technique.



I thought at first that the images would be a little difficult to color but it was way easier than I thought!!


Stamps: Home to Roost
Cardstock: Mango Melody, Balmy Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso
Stampin' Blends:  Daffodil Delight Light, Mossy Meadow Light, 
Melody Mango Light, Balmy Blue Light
Accessories:  Country Floral Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Classic Label Punch, 
Mini Stampin' Dimensional

Wow . . . sunshine and warmer temperatures . . . spring must be on the way!!

Today I am planning on getting everything ready and cut so that I can stuff envelopes and write out the supply list while watching both the men and women's basketball games.  I sure hope they both do well . . . but I am a fan no matter how they play!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: