March 26, 2019

Life Is Grand


Life is indeed grand and this card shares that with everyone!!!  The stamp is suppose to have a small "with you" under the word grand but I custom cut the stamp because I wanted just the main part of the sentiment!!


This card which I found on Pinterest and comes from a blog called DOstampinwithdawno.com is one everyone made last night at Make-It-Monday.  I think we all agreed that the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper is pretty awesome no matter what side of it you use!!


Stamps: Life Is Grand
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Botanical Butterly
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Accessories:  Triple Banner Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

My morning has been all out of sync and here is why!!  I opened up my email to this!!


So of course I had to go to my demonstrator website to see what it was all about!!!


And then after reading all about it and seeing the dimensions I had to go to my stamping room and measure my shelves to see if this will work for me and I am happy to say it will!!!!  I am so excited to order these on April 1st!!

Also . . . many of you have commented on my pretty grid paper that I have been using at stamp nights.  It will also be available for purchase on April 1st . . . so you too can have your very own pack if you wish!!



By this time John was up and about and realized that he had lost his glasses and thought he had left them at "Old Guy Coffee" yesterday afternoon.  So I went with him to look and it is a good thing I did.  He looked all around and could not find them anywhere so I decided to look under the couch that is in the cabin and low and behold . . . there they were.  So he can see clearly again!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: