March 13, 2019

Painted Seasons

Whenever I see this purple and green combination it always reminds me of a bedroom at my mom and dad's house.  I think it has to be one of my favorite color combinations because of that.


This is another one of the cards that everyone got to make on Monday night. The framelits for this Painted Seasons set made it so much better just like they did for the Lasting Lily set.


Stamps: Painted Seasons, More Than Words
Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, Four Seasons Framelits Dies, 
Big Shot, Organdy Ribbon Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


I am so excited for our first Coffee and Cards at the Kalona Coffee shop tonight.  I love sharing my stamping and the more people that I can share it with the better!!  If you would like to join us just shoot me an email or text message!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: