March 19, 2019

Piece of Cake

I follow a blog . . . Stamp With Amy . . . that I really like.  This card comes from that blog.  Amy has a way of combining products and colors that really appeals to me.


Everyone that stamped last night at the Birthday Bonanza class got to make this card.


Stamps: Piece of Cake
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: How Sweet It Is
Ink: Memento Black, Gorgeous Grape
Stampin' Blends:  Pineapple Punch Combo Pack, Smoky Slate Combo Pack, 
Pool Party Dark, Highland Heather Dark, Lovely Lipstick Light
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Bunch Of Banners Framelits Dies, 
Dot to Dot Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Cake Builder Punch, Glitter Enamel Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for an early morning dental appointment.  When I am finished there I am going on to Des Moines to spend the day with my sister-in-law.  Tonight I will be meeting with the ladies that I am going on a mission trip with the end of April.  I will end the evening having supper with Hanna and Jake and spending the night at their new house before heading home early Wednesday morning.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: