March 11, 2019

Geared Up Garage

The minute I saw the Classic Garage Suite in the Occasions catalog I knew I wanted it all.  Both of my son-in-laws are into cars so I knew they would be the perfect products to make all kinds of cards for them.  This is probably one of the sets I will keep until the day I do not stamp any longer!!


This is also one of the cards that everyone will be making at Make-It-Monday.  It is also a request, as Angie wanted to make a card with this set . . . so here it is.


Stamps: Geared Up Garage
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Designer Series Paper: Classic Garage 6" X 6"
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Basic Black Combo, Pool Party Light, Daffodil Delight Dark
Accessories:  Garage Gears Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a busy day between basketball and stamping.  I just have a few things to finish up this morning for Make-It-Monday and I am ready to go!  Hope to see you there!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you Lynda! Now I NEED this set. :)