March 9, 2019

Painted Seasons

One of the techniques (well . . . not really a technique) we have been doing lately at Technique/Stamp Club has been a fun fold.   I made a card with this fold with Susie last weekend and decided I wanted to share it with club members on Thursday. 


I used the same color palette and part of the one sheet wonder for this card.


You can see here how this card opens on each side.  A fun fun card!!f


Stamps: Painted Seasons, All adorned
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Neutrals 6" X 6"
Ink: Berry Burst, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy
Accessories:  Versamark, White Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Story label Punch, Basic Pearl Jewels, 
5/8" Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . has this been a mixed up day!!  I was sitting with my first cup of coffee about 7:15 this morning and I got a text from my niece wondering if I was coming to the bridal shower for my other niece today.  I told her I knew nothing about it . . . there had been some mix up with people getting invitations.  So I quick got ready and took off for Adel to arrive in time for the shower at 10:00.  Good thing I have plenty of cards laying around . . . and cash is always good as a gift.  The bonus was I got to see Hanna and Jake's new house after the shower and took Jake to lunch.  Hanna is in California for a few days with Jake's mom and dad.  

I got home about 3:30 . . . and am planning on doing nothing the rest of the day.  I am glad I had nothing planned for the day and could make it all work!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: