March 24, 2019

All Adorned

When I first saw the Sale-a-Bration item All Adorned I was not that excited about it . . . but it is certainly growing on me!!!  And I absolutely love the sentiment!!



This card which comes from a demonstrator in Australia named Kylie is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me this week will be making.


Stamps: All Adorned
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Highland Heather, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark
Accessories:  Country  Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, 
Heat Tool, Whisper White 5/8" Flax Ribbon, 
Story Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a busy busy day capped off by a great supper at wonderful restaurant in Grinnell.  All six of us got something different off of the menu and none of us were disappointed . . . the food was absolutely awesome . . . and the company even better!!

Today I want to finish getting everything cut and samples made before the basketball games so I can stuff envelopes and right out the supply list as I cheer on both the men's and women's Hawkeye basketball teams!!  GO HAWKS!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: