March 28, 2019

Painted Seasons

Sale-a-Bration is coming to a close and I am sure going to miss this set and designer series paper.  I know I say that about a lot of things . . . but they are just all so cool!!


This card, which came from a blog I follow, Bonnie Stamped, is another one of the cards everyone stamping this week got to make.  The table was sure a mess when we were done but the cards were awesome!!


Stamps: Painted Seasons, Incredible Like You
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Petal Pink, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Painted Seasons
Ink: Grapefruit Grove, Call Me Clover, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Four Seasons Framelits, Big Shot, Aqua Painter,
 Gold Faceted Gems, Triple Banner Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Woohoo . . . .it is here . . . opening day of baseball season!!  I am anxious to see what the Cubs have in store this year!!  My stamping needs to be done by 3:00 this afternoon so I can watch the game!!

The warmer weather has really been nice . . . so nice in fact . . . that I think I am going to fire up the grill tonight and grill some steaks!! I love this time of year!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: