March 30, 2019

Hello Cupcake

Hello Cupcake may be one of those sets that I keep for kids stamping if yesterday is anything to judge by!!


I thought this card would be the most difficult for the fourth graders to stamp but it turns out it was the easiest and the one that they had no questions about whatsoever!!


Stamps: Hello Cupcake
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Lemon Line Twist, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Gingham Gala
Ink: Early Espresso, Lemon Lime Twist
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, 
Rectangle Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, 
Big Shot, Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins, 
Organdy Ribbon combo Pack

The fourth grade stamping went very well yesterday.  I think if they ask if they can stay in from recess to finish their cards, it would be called a success. The fun thing was there were several kids in the class whose parents I had taught at some point in my years of teaching!!     As well as some of the staff members that popped in during our stamping time.  I did come home and take a rest, however!!

The fish fry was also great.  The tilapia was just as good if not better than I had remembered it!!  I am hoping to get back one more time before they are done for the year!!

Today is going to be basketball and Cubs game with some stamping thrown in the middle.  I need to get the supplies and cards ready for our Sale-a-Bration Celebration on Monday night!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: