March 27, 2019

Butterfly Gala


Simple, simple, simple . . . sometimes you just need a card in a hurry and simple is what works best!!!  Nothing could be much simpler that this card which uses the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper and a couple of colors of ink!!!


Once again I found this simple card on Pinterest and thought it would be a great card for Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Butterfly Gala
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Basic Black, Mango Melody
Ink:  Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Black Memento
Designer Series Paper: Botanical Butterfly
Accessories: Stampin Dimensionals

I spent sometime yesterday in my stamping room looking and measuring and planning for how I am going to use the new storage system on my existing shelves.  I am so excited for this . . . I know I will be up early Monday to place my order so I can get them all in place.  I am trying to decide if I want to have another garage sale this summer (although it will be on a much smaller basis) or if I want to wait a year and have a huge one.  I guess I have some time to think about it.  it might depend on how many sets I have that are retiring this year!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: