March 8, 2019

Painted Seasons

Last night was the first Thursday of the month so it was Technique/Stamp Club night.  One of the techniques we worked with was an old one that was quite popular when I first started stamping . . . One Sheet Wonder.  



When I started stamping we did not have designer series paper so we had to design our own.  The Painted Seasons stamp set was absolutely perfect for this technique.  I chose this color palette based on comments I heard when I used it in a stamp class last month.


Stamps: Painted Seasons, Humming Along
Cardstock:   Berry Burst, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy, Whisper White
 Ink: Berry Burst, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy
Accessories:  Layered Leaves Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot,  1 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 
1 1/4" Circle Punch,  Story Label Punch, 
Basic Pearl Jewels, 1/2" 
Granny Apple Green 
Textured weave Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for an eye appointment.  When I am finished with that I am meeting my teacher friends in Washington for lunch and an afternoon of visiting.  Another teacher friend who now lives in Colorado will be joining us today so I am sure we will have a lot to talk about.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: