March 12, 2019

Lasting Lily

I didn't think it was possible for the Lasting Lily set to get any better, but I think it just did with the framelits.  When you can pop something up and give it a little dimension it just makes it so much better!!


This is one of the cards that every one made last night at Make-It-Monday.  I think many agreed with me about the framelits as many decided they needed their own set!!


Stamps: Lasting Lily
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Needlepoint Nook
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  Lily Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Old Olive Linen Thread, 
Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

John asked me what was on the agenda today . . . and I was able to tell him nothing at all.  I only want to get the backseat of my car cleaned out as I have put stuff back there because it has been too cold to totally unload my car . . . so today is the day!!  

I also do need to get cardstock cut for Coffee and Cards at the Kalona Coffee shop tomorrow night.  If you would like to join us, let me know!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: