March 29, 2019

Butterfly Gala

Simple stamping at it's best!!!  This Sale-a-Bration Botancial Butterfly Designer Series Paper is awesome, awesome, awesome!!!


Purple always reminds me of my grandma and Hanna when she was little!!  They both loved the color purple!!  And Highland Heather is a pretty perfect purple . . . try saying that five times fast!!


Stamps: Butterfly Gala
Cardstock: HIghland Heather, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Botanical Butterfly
Ink: Memento Black, Highland Heather
Accessories:  Basic Black 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon, 
Pretty Label Punch, Pearl Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

So . . . today I am doing something I really never thought I would do . . . I am volunteering in a 4th grade classroom!!!  Not as a teacher . . . but as a cardmaker.  I will be making four #simplestamping cards with them today and showing them a little about the mechanics of both cardmaking and stamping.  The above card is one of them we will be making.  We are also making a birthday card, a thank you card, and a get well card.  I am really kind of looking forward to it!!

Tonight we will be going to a fish fry with some friends!!  This is an awesome tine of year to try out all of the little community fish fries and we are starting tonight!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: