March 20, 2019

Birthday Cheer

Check out another Birthday Bonanza card.  I love the little hat that comes with the set.  There are framelits that coordinate with this set, but not for the hat.  I fussy cut it with my scissors.



I love love love the new Rectangle Stitched Framelits.  They are a great addition to the rest of the stitched shapes.


Stamps: Birthday Cheer
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Granny Apple Green Combo Pack, Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, Bermuda Bay Combo Pack
Accessories:  Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies, Big Shot, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Granny Apple Green Textured Weave Ribbon,
 Stampin' Dimensionals

I had a great day yesterday once I was done at the dentist.  That is not my favorite thing in the world to do!!  I met my sister-in-law and niece for lunch and visiting time, and then went on to Jake and Hanna's house.  In the evening I was fortunate enough to meet most of them members of the team that is going on the New York Mission trip.  It was good to meet them in person . . . not just by phone or Face-time.   Jake, Hanna and I then went to supper at a great Italian restaurant and then called it a night.  

I plan to spend the rest of the day in my craft room finishing up spare packets of cards and getting things ready for the next stamp night.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: