March 17, 2019

Amazing Life

Life is certainly amazing and so is this stamp set.  I haven't used it much, but now that Sale-a-Bration is almost over it will definitely see some use.


When Hanna was a little girl she always used to set a trap for a leprechaun on the night before St. Patrick's Day.  I had to put some gold on this card because the leprechaun would always leave her gold but she could never catch him!!


Stamps: Amazing Life
Cardstock: Call Me Clover, Mint Macaron
Designer Series Paper: Happiness Blooms
Ink: Call Me Clover
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, 
1/8" Call Me Clover Gros Grain Ribbon, Gold Faceted Gems, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals


Talking about an amazing life . . . yesterday Jason and Julie came and hung my coffee mug rack so I could display my travel Starbucks mugs.



I have been collecting them since shortly before I retired.   I did not realize I had so many because they have just been in a cupboard.  Yesterday was the day to hang them all.  As you can see, I have more traveling to do because I have more spaces for mugs!!  Hmmmm . . . where shall I go???

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: