March 7, 2019

More Than Words

Today's card comes from a site that I am a member of . . . Be Creative.  This embossing folder works super awesome with this technique!!


I love how deeply the cardstock gets embossed!!  I am anxious to try this technique with this embossing folder and different colors!!


Stamps: More Than Words
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Gray Granite, Whisper White
Ink: Gray Granite, Petal Pink
Accessories: Country Floral Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Metallic Pearls, 5/8" Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Tonight is Technique/Stamp Club and I am hoping the weather cooperates so that we can have it.  I guess I had better finish getting stuff ready for it just in case!!  I know what techniques we are doing, I just need to finish getting the cardstock cut and supplies gathered!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: