March 14, 2019

Strong & Beautiful

One of the best things about stamping is the people you meet and the friendships you make.  The statement on this card is oh so very true!!!



This is another one of the cards that everyone got to make on Monday night.  I am really loving this designer series paper and will be sorry to see it go at the end of the month.


Stamps: Strong and Beautiful
Cardstock: Call; Me Clover, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Painted Seasons
Ink: Call Me Clover
Accessories: Silver and White Baker's Twine

Today started bright and early with an appointment to get one of my tires fixed . . . good news is that is was just a seal and that I did not need new tires.  I was supposed to have a hair appointment tomorrow, but she texted a little bit ago that her daughter is sick and she will need to stay home with her tomorrow so could I come today.  Of course I can . . . one of the great things about retirement!!  And then after that I am meeting some friends in Kalona for supper.  What started as a not very full day has suddenly become full.  I am hoping to spend a little time stamping this afternoon, finishing up left over kits from he last couple of stamp nights. And of course watching the Hawks play basketball tonight.  I only hope they do well and play like they can, not like they have been playing!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: