March 6, 2019

Lovely Lattice

Today's card is another one we made back in January at Susie's party.    I don't use vellum very often, but it does give this card a nice soft look.


I do like using the Stampin' Blends on the vellum because it seems to me that they dry faster than the regular Stampin' Write Markers do.


Stamps: Lovely Lattice
Cardstock: Soft Sea Foam, Vellum
Ink: Versamark
Stampin' Blends:  Rich Razzleberry Combo, Old Olive Combo
Accessories:  Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies, Big Shot, 
White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Basic Pearl Jewels, 
Stampin; Dimensionals

The sorting and purging has continued as today we went through John's clothes and have another three bags to take to a donation place.  Believe me, we still have plenty we could purge, but at least we sorted through some stuff.

I am hoping to get to my stamp room this afternoon . . . but right now a nap seems like a better idea.  LOL

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: