March 18, 2019

All That You Are

I have always liked coloring and I still do.  I think that is why I love the Stampin' Blends so much.  And the Highland Heather blends are so so pretty as shown in this card.



This card, which I found on Pinterest, is one of the cards that everyone will be making tonight at the special Birthday Bonanza class.  Who wouldn't want to receive this beautiful card!!!


Stamps: All that You Are, Itty Bitty Birthdays
Cardstock: Pool Party, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Old Olive Dark, Daffodil Delight Dark,
Highland Heather Dark, Lovely Lipstick Light
Accessories:  Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
Pearl Basic Jewels, Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack,
Clear Wink of Stella, Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is ready to go for tonight, just sitting by the door waiting for me to load it into the car.  It surely is easier loading and unloading the car in this weather than it was a couple of months ago!!!  I am headed to Iowa City early to run some errands and do a little shopping before class.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: