March 25, 2019

Humming Along


Humming Along pretty well describes life right now . . . just Humming Along enjoying the nicer weather and just life in general!!  What could be better!!


I saw a card on Pinterest similar to this and thought it would be a great opportunity to use some of the Botanical Butterfly paper that I have in my stash.  The paper that I got for FREE as a Sale-a-Bration item!!  This is one of the cards that everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Humming Along
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Botanical Butterfly
Ink: Black Memento, Flirty Flamingo
Stampin' Blends:  Flirty Flamingo Combo Pack
Accessories:  Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies, Big Shot, 
Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins, Stampin' Dimensionals

Although the Hawks did not pull off a win yesterday they sure did make it interesting!!  It was hard to stuff envelopes at the end of the game because the paper kept flying all over whenever they would do something great.  The Hawkeye women did very well and that game was just as exciting to watch!!  I did get my envelopes stuffed during other basketball games at least!!

Everything is ready to go for tonight.  I think I will go up to Iowa City a little early to run some errands.  One thing on my list is to stop at the Kalona Coffee House and schedule another Coffee and Cards for April.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: