April 11, 2020

Ornate Style

I took my coloring to another level yesterday when I decided to try my hand at coloring some of the beautifully gold embossed paper in the Ornate Garden Specialty Paper Pack.



My friend, Susie, suggested we stamp together via Facebook and use these three colors . . . Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, and Night of Navy.  This is not a color combination I would probably ever use, but now that I have I really kind of like it.


Stamps: Ornate Thanks, Ornate Style
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Ornate Garden Specialty 
Ink: Memento Black, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie
Stampin' Blends:  Pumpkin Pie Combo Pack, Old Olive Light, 
Night of Navy Light, 
Accessories:  Ornate Layers Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, 
Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday I was struggling to decide what to make using this color combination.  It is amazing what a little fresh air and exercise will do for you. Mid-afternoon, I was not feeling very motivated to do anything at all so I decided I needed some fresh air and instead of just sitting outside I went for a walk. Not that I saw any flowers or anything along the way but this idea just popped into my head so of course I had to make it up right away when I got home.  I am hoping to be able to continue to take a daily walk . . . it is good for me!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: