April 30, 2020

Peaceful Moments

I am so glad that the Peaceful Moments stamp set is going to carry over to the new Idea Book and Catalog!!  It has quickly come to be one of my go to stamp sets for sentiments.


This card, whose layout I saw on a blog called Flowerbug's Inkspot is another one of the cards everyone will be making that wanted a set of Compassionate Spacing Cards in the Mail this week.


Stamps: Peaceful Moments
Cardstock: Old Olive, Melon Mambo
Designer Series Paper: Tropical Oasis (Retiring)
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Noble Peacock Jewels (Retiring)

I spent most of the day yesterday cutting cardstock for packets that I mailed yesterday afternoon, so I did not get a chance to play with the COVID-19 Giveback .pdf that Stampin' Up! released.  Hopefully that will get done today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: