April 28, 2020

Beautifully Braided

I knew there was a reason I had all of this beautiful designer series paper . . . and this is it . . . so I can create cards that only need a sentiment!!!  This is another one of the cards you will get to make if you take advantage of the latest Compassionate Spacing class.


This is the Best Dressed Designer Series paper and I absolutely love the flowered side of the sheets.


Stamps: Beautifully Braided (retiring)
Cardstock: Purple Posy, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Best Dressed (retiring)
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Accessories:  Painted Label Dies, Noble Peacock Rhinestones (retiring), 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today's agenda . . . cut cardstock for the Compassionate Spacing class.  I know I love being in my craft room as it gives me a sense of normalcy and I hope it does for you as well.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: