April 22, 2020

Rooted In Nature

I had a request over the weekend to make some cards with a school theme that would let high school youth know that this person is thinking of them during this difficult time.  I had several options and this is the one we decided on.


This is sort of my go-to layout when it comes to school related cards.  We stamped the verse you see down below on the inside of these cards.


Some of the other options included the using this verse from the Holding Onto Hope stamp set. 



My downline, Joan, shared some of the cards she had been making with this set that I used for a layout.


I love the idea of sending something to high schoolers just to let them know we are thinking of them during this time , . . they are missing so much . . . friends, activities, competitions, and so much more.


Stamps: Rooted In Nature, Hold Onto Hope
Cardstock: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Dressed to Impress
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Layering Ovals Dies, 
Stitched Nested Labels, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

The Retiring List is coming out later today!!!  These last chance products will be available until June 2 or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, so watch your email or check back here and I will have the lists posted.  Retiring items sell fast so get yours today to be sure you don't miss out!!

These are the retiring In Colors!!  I will surely miss them . . . be sure you have stocked up on them!!


Yesterday I spent part of the day making a supply of rose colored glasses!!  As you can see I have plenty!!


Will your name be on a pair of these glasses??  You will earn double rose colored glasses from now until June 2nd!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: