April 25, 2020

Clubhouse

Do you have a golfer in your life??  If you do then you are for sure going to want to get this stamp set before it retires June 3rd!!!  I made this birthday card for a guy who I know is very anxious to get back on the golf course this spring!!!  Hopefully that will be sooner rather than later!!


I love the plaids of the Country Club Designer Series Paper.  I haven't used much of the golf themed side of the paper, but I sure have the other!!


Stamps: Clubhouse
Cardstock: Garden Green, Smoky Slate, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Country Club
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Balmy Blue Dark, Old Olive Dark, Crumb Cake Dark
Accessories:  Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool,  
Tailored Tag Punch, Clear Faceted Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I need need need to make myself start walking again . . . I had started over Easter weekend, but then the weather turned crappy and I quit.  Today is hopefully the day I start in again!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: