April 21, 2020

Three Cheers For You

Someone I know is having a birthday today!!  And I know hoe much she loves these metallic embossed designer series papers.  Since I have been in a coloring mood I decided that I would color one up to make her birthday card.


I hope that she has already received it, but if not she will see it here first!!


Stamps: Three Cheers For You
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Ornate Garden Specialty
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Flirty Flamingo Combo Pack, Mango Melody Combo Pack,
 Rococo Rose Combo Pack, Old Olive Light, Night of Navy Light, 
Rich Razzleberry Dark, Highland Heather dark
Accessories:  Gilded Gems

Another day . . . not much different that the last several!!!  Stamping, reading, and enjoying the sunshine!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: