April 4, 2020

Seriously The Best


Once again I have combined a sentiment form a January-June 2020 Mini Catalog stamp set with some of the awesome products in the Ornate Garden Suite.  It is seriously the best suite!!


Although it does not show up very well in the photo the "congrats" has been embossed with gold embossing powder to coordinate with the gold edgelit and the Gilded Gems.


Stamps:  Seriously the Best
Cardstock: Old Olive, Early Espresso Terra Cotta Tile
Designer Series Paper: Ornate Garden Specialty 
Accessories:  Ornate Borders Dies, Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Gilded Gems, Mini Glue Dots

I have always loved to color . . . one of the best presents I remember receiving as a child always came at Christmas from my grandparents . . . a brand new box of 72 Crayolas.  It had a sharpener and many different shades of the basic colors.  Maybe that is why I have always found coloring to be relaxing.  So yesterday I colored all day long.  Not with crayons and a coloring book, but with my Stampin Blends and the Flowering Foils paper that was in the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  Here are the results!!  Did I say I liked to color!!!


Today I am going to use all of these gorgeous papers that I made and turn them all into cards so that I can send out a lot of happy mail tomorrow or Monday!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: