April 14, 2020

Ornate Thanks

I really do need to put the Ornate Garden Suite away for a while and concentrate on using some other sets . . . but it is just so cool that I am having a hard time doing that!!

 

Each of the papers in the specialty pack uses the same color scheme but they are each unique so lend a totally different look to the cards I am making.


Stamps: Ornate Thanks
Cardstock: Terracotta Tile, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Ornate Garden Specialty
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Gilded Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Same song, second verse, a little bit louder and a little bit worse . . . these were the words to a song that was popular when I was in grade school.  My family added the little bit louder and a little but worse . . . but it seems appropriate right about now.   I wonder how many verses there will be to this song we are living right now??

Hanna texted last night and decided that we needed to set up a three way FaceTime call with Julie and Jason, her and Jake, and John and I.  I told her that I was so busy I had to check my social calendar.  We were in luck . . . I had no plans for tonight, so tonight it is. Technology is wonderful, especially at times like these.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: