April 8, 2020

Ornate Style

Once I got going using the Ornate Garden Suite, I just could not stop.  I will be showing you several cards over the next few days made with this suite.




 I did have to fussy cut the flowers but they were pretty easy to cut out.  The Ornate Layers Dies are really pretty cool and make a cool addition to any card.


Stamps: Ornate Thanks, Ornate Style
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Crumb Cake 
Stampin' Blends:  Granny Apple Green Combo Pack, Balmy Blue Combo Pack, 
Soft Sea Foam Dark, Crumb Cake Dark
Accessories: Ornate Layers Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, 
Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder, Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, 
White Baker's Twine,  Noble Peacock Gems, Stampin' Dimensionals


I am loving the warm temperatures and weather the last couple of days. Since there is no baseball for me to watch in the afternoons, I have been outside reading!!  Not quite a relaxing as my recliner, but oh so good for the soul!!! Today will bring more of the same . . . crafting in the morning, reading in the afternoon!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: