April 24, 2020

Beautiful Promenade


When I first saw this stamp set in the catalog, I knew I would love it!!  Have I used it much . . .  no!!  And now it is on the retired list . . . so I thought it was time for it to see some ink!!  I am going to try in the coming days to feature some those stamp sets that are my favorites and are retiring.


This card would really be quite appropriate to send to abut anyone right now, because regardless of your job or situation, we all will need strength to get through the coming days of the pandemic.


Stamps: Beautiful Promenade
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Basic Red Rhinestones, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a great day for just about anything!!  I sat outside and read for quite a while and got a couple of Compassionate Spacing Classes planned!!  A super good night's sleep (probably cause I actually did something yesterday) and I am ready to hit the ground running this morning . . . not that I am going anywhere . . . but still . . . ready to roll!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: