April 6, 2020

Rooted in. Nature

A while back . . . a long while back . . . I had an order for some thinking of you cards.  This is one of the cards from that order that I never shared.



I know there are a lot of people out there who would love to get some happy mail just to know people are thinking about them and this card would be perfect for that.


Stamps: Rooted In Nature
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Granny Apple Green, WhisperWhite
Ink: Pretty Peacock, GrannyApple Green, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Triple Banner Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

I have been busy in my room making tons of cards with the Flowering Foils paper that I colored the other day. I did take time yesterday afternoon to take advantage of the beautiful weather and soak up some sunshine while reading my book. Today I am planning on working with the Ornate Garden Suite, so hopefully I will have some new samples to show tomorrow and maybe a new class to share.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: