April 17, 2020

Ornate Thanks

Back again with another Ornate Garden Suite card.  There is a reason I have been using it so much . . . it is just that cool!!!  This is a card that I saw on a Pinterest.


This one does not use much of the designer series paper, but there was a trick to cutting it so you could see some whole daisies . . . I cut the one inch strip on the diagonal.  I was much happier when a could see a couple of whole daisies . . . not just parts of them along the sides.


Stamps: Ornate Thanks
Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Ornate Garden Specialty
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories:  Ornate Layers Dies, Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder, 
Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack, Stampin' Dimensionals

The snow is certainly pretty . . . but I must say I am glad that we did not get as much as they were predicting . . . not that I have anywhere to go . . . but still!!!  It looks like the weather starting tomorrow will be good enough and warm enough that I can start walking again.  Maybe this is winter's last hurrah before giving up for the season!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: