April 15, 2020

Honey Bee

I have been trying to find cards that use the wealth of designer series paper I seem to find myself with these days.  This is paper is from the Ornate Garden Specialty pack but you could really use any designer series paper that you might have laying around!!


I don't know about you, but I am finding myself sending out a lot of cards lately that just say thinking of you . . . as I am missing the social interaction of face to face meetings!!


Stamps: Honey Bee
Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Ornate Garden Specialty
Accessories:  Layering Ovals Dies, Versamark, 
Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Daisy Punch, 
Medium Daisy Punch, Gold Faceted Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . our FaceTime call with the kids lasted for over an hour last night. Once we got over some of the technical difficulties, it worked great.  Not that we had any earth shattering news to share, but it was just great to see their faces and hear their voices.

Snow . . . who would've thought on April 15th . . . but at least it is not ruining any travel plans today . . . my plans are to travel to my stamp room and work on cutting cardstock for the Guys Card Class that I am mailing out!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: