April 9, 2020

Ornate Thanks

I have been sending out a lot of thanks you cards recently . . . to a variety of people that are working in an essential service.  They need to know that the work they are doing is very much appreciated.  This would be the perfect card to send to them.


A few years ago you would have never seen me make a tone on tone card, but I am kind of liking them now, especially when you emboss the top layer to show it off a little bit.


Stamps: Ornate Thanks
Cardstock: Seaside Spray, Whisper White
Ink: Seaside Spray
Accessories: Ornate Layers Dies, Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder, 
Seaside Spray 1/4" Metallic Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . what a difference a day makes!!!  Yesterday I sat outside reading so long that I actually got sunburned!!!  I don't think that would happen today!!! So I guess that means that it is a good day to stamp!!!  Planning some upcoming classes and seeing if I am brave enough to try a Facebook Live.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: