April 16, 2020

Country Club Designer Series Paper

Today I am featuring one of the cards that I made at a retreat at the beginning of February.  Peggy from Stamp With Peggy had a group of masculine cards that used this paper.


These particular cards used a Sale-a-Bration stamp set, but you culd easily change out the greeting with a set you have at home.


As you can see this is a fun fold card that opens both ways.


Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Country Club
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies,  Country Club Twine Combo Pack, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am off on a big outing today . . . I am going to the post office to mail all of the packets I got ready yesterday!!!  I sure hope I don't get lot on the way!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: