April 12, 2020

Easter Promise

Happy Easter!!!


When I was on my walk yesterday I stopped to take pictures of the many bunches of daffodils I saw along the way.  Daffodils have become one of my favorite flowers.


They were my inspiration for today's Easter card.  I decided I should use the Word Wishes dies since I have had them for quite some time and had never even taken them out of the package!!  They will for sure be seeing more use in the future.  The green rectangles behind the words are Vellum Cardstock that I die cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then colored with an Old Olive Dark Stampin' blend.  I thought it needed something behind the words to make them stand out a little it better.


Stamps: Easter Promise
Cardstock: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Vellum
Designer Series Paper: Peaceful Poppies
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Old Olive Combo Pack, Daffodil delight Combo Pack
Accessories:  Word Wishes Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, 
Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals
I want to wish you all, where ever you may be and whoever you maybe with, a very Happy Easter.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: