April 3, 2020

Positive Thoughts

Once again I have combined a stamp set from the January-June 2020 Mini catalog with some of the early release Ornate Garden Suite products.  I love this stamp set for a couple of reasons . . . number one is the name . . . I think we can all use some positive thoughts anytime, but particularly right now . . . and number two is the sentiments that are in the set . . . all are uplifting and meant to make the receiver of any card feel good!!


Again the focal point of the card is the awesome designer series paper.  The colors are very rich and make me wish I could grow a flower garden like this one.


Stamps: Positive Thoughts
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Terra-Cotta Tile, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Ornate Garden Specialty
Ink: Terra Cotta Tile
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies, Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder, 
Pearlized Doilies, Gilded Gems, Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals 


This has been my second happy place this week in the later afternoon.  Sitting in the warm sunshine reading has been pretty awesome.  That probably won't happen today however if we get the rain they have been forecasting.  
  

Guess the means that today I just stay in my stamping room . . . I have plenty to keep me busy!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: