April 26, 2020

Flourishing Phrases

Flourishing Phrases is one of my go to stamp sets for sentiments!!  The sentiment choice and the fonts are awesome.  And . . . it is retiring on June 3rd . . . so get it now while you can!!!


The layout for this card comes from a blog I follow called Flowerbug's Inkspot. I have been looking for cards that only use sentiments for my Compassionate Spacing Cards in the Mail classes and I thought this one was great!!


Stamps: Flourishing Phrases (Retiring)
Cardstock: Purple Posy, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Peaceful Poppies (Retiring)
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories:  Detailed Bands Dies, Noble Peacock Jewels (Retiring)

What another beautiful day . . . . I think I will see if I can get John to go for another ride this afternoon!!!  Stamping and reading can wait . . . the sunshine is to great not to be out and enjoying it!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Kate Stockman said...

Enjoy the Day, it's beautiful out there!
Love this simple card--think I can make this.(: