April 7, 2020

Ornate Thanks

I am so ready to see some of these gorgeous flowers springing up everywhere . . . both from the ground and on cards!!!


I typically do not think of shades of brown for spring, but they just seemed to work with this thank you card.  Again . . . super simple and easy to make multiples of if you have a lot of thank you notes to send out.


Stamps: Ornate Thanks, Ornate Style
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper:  Ornate Garden Specialty
Ink: Crumb cake, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Ornate Border Dies, Gilded Gems, Stampin' Dimensionals

I love love love when people send me pictures of the cards they make with products they have bought.  My friend, Jeanie, who also happens to be my sister-in-law's mother, sent me this picture the morning.  She had taken advantage of the Timeless Tulips Compassionate Spacing Class and received her materials and stamps last week.  These four beautiful cards and the folio to hold them are the results!!!


It has been a productive morning already . . . two loaves of banana bread baked and potato salad made for supper.  I want to spend a little time in my stamping room this morning and then head outside this afternoon to enjoy the awesome temperatures we will be having today!!!  What are you going to do with this beautiful day??

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: