April 2, 2020

Fable Friends

For today's card I combined some new with an existing stamp set in the annual Idea Book and Catalog.  I thought even though the first day of spring was a while back, the weather today warranted a Happy Spring card.



The Ornate Garden Specialty Paper is really really cool.  I know I say that about a lot of designer series papers, but that is only because it is true!!


Stamps: Fable Friends
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Ornate Garden Specialty
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Crumb Cake Combo Pack, Night of Navy Light, 
Poppy Parade Light, Mango Melody Light
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, 
Gilded Gems, Stampin' Dimensionals

I sat in the front yard for over 30 minutes last night watching car after car of Mid-Prairie staff wave and shout out to the people in their yards.  It was so so cool!!!  I haven't heard that many "Hi, Mrs. Wilsons in a long time!!!



Even though it might not look like it, I can assure you the people in the picture were definitely six feet or more apart!!



The only thing I might have done differently is take a Kleenex with me when I went outside.  It was so good to connect with so many people . . . even if it was at a distance.  I think my eyes might have even leaked a few times!!  I loved being a part and still do of this awesome school district.  I guess once a teacher and a Golden Hawk, always a teacher and a Golden Hawk!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: