April 23, 2020

Ornate Thanks

A couple of weeks or so ago I happened to see a Facebook Live from my friend, Rory, that lives in New York.  She had jumped on quickly to show one of her customers how to make this card.  Hers was done in reds or pinks . . . I can't exactly remember.  Fast forward to this last weekend when I got a request for some thank you cards for an 11 year old to send out for bithday gifts she had received.

 

Her favorite color is teal and she likes ice skating, animals, and flowers. Immediately Rory's card design came to mind so I changed the color scheme and added some bling. . . . because all young girls like bling!!



Stamps: Ornate Thanks, Daisy Lane
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Accessories:  Ornate Border Dies, Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder, 
Daisy Punch, Medium Daisy Punch, Faceted Clear Gems, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow  . . . have you had a chance to look at the retirement list that came out yesterday?  I am still in the process of trying to go through the list and see which of my favorites will be gone forever. If you have a favorite . . . be sure to get it before it is gone!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: