April 13, 2020

Seriously The Best

How many of you like daisies?  I can honestly say they have never been my favorite flower, but I sure do love this pattern in the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper.


I surely do hope this stamp set carries over to the new catalog because I am loving the larger font sentiments!!!  Sometimes you just need something big!!!


Stamps: Seriously The Best, Daisy Lane
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Ornate Garden Specialty Paper
Ink: Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, 
Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder, Leaf Punch, 
Medium Daisy Punch, Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Another  day . . . another Monday . . . another week!!!  I wonder what this week will bring!!  Hopefully a little bit warmer weather!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: