April 19, 2020

Seriously The Best

I know many teachers have been sending cards to their students . . . Hanna is one of those. I have several cards that I am sending to her tomorrow that she can use, but was a little low on cards that would work for the guys.


Again . . . my favorite mini catalog stamp set and some awesome designer series paper . . . and I had several cards that I can add to the stash I am sending her!!


I think it took me maybe an hour to make all 18 of these cards . . . I was pretty pleased with the way they turned out!!


Stamps: Seriously The Best
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, 
Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: See a Silhouette
Ink: Night Of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Stampin' Duimensionals

Hmmmm . . . what to do today . . . I think we will do something different!! John and I decided we needed to stretch our eyeballs a little bit so I think since it is such a nice sunny day we are going to go for a ride this afternoon!! Nowhere specific . . . not getting out of the car . . . just a change of scenery!!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: