June 18, 2020

Blossoms in Bloom

One of the things I like about inspiration from other site's card ideas is the color combinations that I would never put together myself.  Such is the case with this card from Stampin' With Amy.


The Flirty Flamingo, Poppy Parade, and Rich Razzleberry work well together but I am not sure I would have ever come up with this particular combination.  I have used the dies that coordinate with this set quite a bit, but this is the first time I have inked up the stamps.


Stamps:  Blossoms in Bloom
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Poppy Parade, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Accessories:  Tasteful Labels Dies, Versamark, 
Whisper White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Linen Thread, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

It is another beautiful morning sitting outside listening to the birds sing and the breeze blowing through the patio.  Other than a book study Zoom meeting this morning, there is not much else on the agenda for today.  Hopefully I can get some cards planned for the next Cards in The Mail packet.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: