June 6, 2020

Tasteful Touches

I received this awesome card in the mail the other day from my friend, Dawn. It does an awesome job of showcasing the five new In Colors.  Which one is your favorite?  Mine is Magenta Madness.


At first glance I thought all of the strips of designer series paper were one size, but on further inspection, you can see that some of the strips are tapered just a tad.  I love the overall look of that!!


Stamps: Tasteful Touches
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 2020-2022 In Color Designer Series Paper
Ink: 
Accessories: Tasteful Label Dies, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots, 
1/4" Bumblebee Gingham Trim, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today looks like it is going to be an absolutely gorgeous day!!  Yesterday I purchased some more flowers to repot so that will be the first thing on my agenda today.  And then my book and I may spend the afternoon reading!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: