June 3, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers

Are you ready?  Today is the day you can order from the 2020-2021 Idea Book and Catalog!!  At 1:00 you know where I will be . . .  laptop in hand placing my first order from this catalog!!!  


Beautiful Beautiful papers in this new catalog and this pack . . . Flowers For Every Season is no exception!!  And I had a Misty Moonlight Stampin' Spot from my May Paper Pumpkin so I could even use one of the new ink colors!!


Stamps: Celebrate Sunflowers
Cardstock: Magenta Madness, Misty Moonlight, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Flowers For Every Season
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensionals

Well . . . my plan was to go finish pulling weeds and work on my patio a little bit, but the rain has changed all of that!!!!  Whatever I decide to do today I need to be free at 1:00 so I can place my order!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: